Saturday, August 18, 2012

August 14, 2011

Dear Family,

Before my letter, my NewFamilySearch doesn't work.


So I made a cool connection with the help of Bednar's talk.  Charity is turning out.  Never think "I went through....so I deserve...." Instead think "I went through....so how can I can help....".  This is applicable to all parts of our lives.  If everyone thought like this our world would be as close to perfect as possible before the Millennium.  It would make a perfect family a perfect marriage.


It's kind of odd not having our family dinner conversations.  I don't think any family talks about as odd of stuff as we do.  We really do cover it all.  I want to share a story now, but I don't have any.


Um, my teacher, Brother Luna is a goof and really funny, but also knows everything about the Gospel, second only to the prophet.  Okay, not that well, but you understand.


Love, Elder Devon Kinghorn